My 3 Favorite Holidays

Website

My Birthday is my favorite holiday because it is National Ding-a-Ling Day. My family thinks this is hilarious cause that’s what they call me. Normally  for breakfast we will have pancakes or go out to eat . Afterwords my family will give me presents. Then normally for dinner and lunch we would have cake. This is our tradition for my birthday and why it is my favorite holiday.

Christmas is my favorite holiday because I get to celebrate with my family each year down in Florida. When we wake up on Christmas, we open up presents. Then we go to Starbucks for breakfast.Third, we will either go to the pool or the beach depending on how crowded they are. We would all get our Christmas PJ’s on and take pictures for memories.

My third favorite holiday is Halloween because of how much candy I get.  Whenever Halloween is on a school night, it’s less exciting. But still, it’s a lot of fun.  We always start getting ready at 5 o’clock so we have time to prepare. We go trick-or-treating at 6 o’clock and go until 8. We go all around the neighborhood and get tons of candy. Afterwords, me and my friends will often trade our candies. These are my top three favorite holidays.